- Enregistrement et affichage 4K, enregistrement HD 50 Mbits/s, emplacements pour supports XQD, bornes XLR et commandes manuelles
Friday, February 19, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
SIX Panasonic AG-3DA1, With all accessories and included SpaceSpex anaglyph glasses you can view 3D on ANY TV, projector, monitor, phone etc. Start your own 3D Channel.
- With included SpaceSpex anaglyph glasses you can view 3D on ANY TV, projector, monitor, phone etc. Start your own 3D Channel.
- Each has unique microphone terminal dust caps (nobody else provides these), microphone holder and adapter battery and charger, Brochure, Owners Manual and Fantastic 200p full color Service manual which you cannot get from Panasonic nor find or buy a full version on the net--worth its weight in GOLD to anyone with this camera (in digital form on USB)
- We have SIX of these as shown - all in good working condition lightly used. Units also available for rental. PACKAGE INCLUDES: 6 Panasonic AG-3DA1 3D Camcorders each with Panasonic AC Adapter (Charger) w Power Supply · Panasonic Large Li-Ion Battery Battery Pack · Microphone Holder · Lens Cap., microphone plug terminal caps,digital Brochure, Owners Manual and Fantastic 200p full color Service manual which you cannot get from Panasonic nor find or buy a full version on the net--worth its weight in GOLD to anyone with this camera (in digital form on USB).
Product DescriptionWe have 6 of these in very good to xlnt condition. Including these items-many unique to our package: 2 Smartcards for recording. AC adapter, charger with TWO batteries AND extra rapid charger with LCD display of charge level, lens caps, 2 microphone terminal dust caps, microphone holder and adapter. Come with critical lens protectors installed(clear glass filters to prevent a very expensive mistake). A magnifying lens kit for experimenting with closeups. Includes 4 pair NEW 3D glasses and emitter-- if needed-- for almost any 3DTV or projector (you must specify model WHEN you order). Digital Brochure, Owners Manual and Unique Fantastic 200p full color Service manual which you cannot get from Panasonic nor find or buy a full version on the net--worth its weight in GOLD to anyone with this camera. Also on the USB drive are Two pages of detailed info on how to find and use closeup lenses, stereo base extenders, infrared etc. for greatly enhancing the quality of your productions and doing types of programs otherwise impossible- virtually unexplored arenas for 3D video. Also has my articles on Stereo Camera Geometry(i.e., the relationships of the two lenses for good 3D), my exhaustive 94p article with over 100 photos on the status of the 3D Movie industry and 3DTV at the 2010 National Association of Broadcasters show-the biggest display of 3D equipment in one place ever, and 4 of my other illustrated articles on 3D hardware and software at shows in the last few years. And a copy of a rare 100p illustrated booklet "Stereoscopic Imaging Technology" by Michael Starks (while supplies last). PACKAGE INCLUDES: · Panasonic AG-3DA1 3D Camcorder · Panasonic AC Adapter (Charger) w Power Supply · (2) Large Li-Ion Battery Battery Packs · Microphone Holder · Lens Cap. and other items listed above.
- 8.9MP Super 35mm CMOS Image Sensor Internal 4K/2K/HD Recording
- Electronic Global Shutter Highly Modular Design
- Optional 4K/2K RAW Recorder Up 240 fps 2K with Optional AXS-R5
- Native FZ-Mount and PL-Mount Adapter Dynamic Range Rated at 14 Stops
- Wider Color Gamut than Film SxS Pro+ Media Cards
What is an international version?: An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features. See more international versions
Product DescriptionThe Sony PMW-F55 CineAlta 4K Digital Cinema Camera features an 8.9MP Super 35mm image sensor, capable of capturing 4K, 2K and HD resolution video in a variety of formats via the camera's internal recorder. The F55 is among the first digital motion picture cameras with a global shutter, which completely eliminates motion skew and other "rolling" shutter distortions. Sony has designed the F55 as the foundation of an exceptionally versatile, modular system.
Optional components¹ of the F55 system include bolt-on recording units, a series of digital viewfinders, and camera support rigs. Notably, the AXS-R5 recorder¹ can be mounted onto the rear of the F55, enabling 4K and 2K 16-bit RAW recording and high speed frame rates of up to 240 fps in 2K². In keeping with Sony's mandate on versatility, the F55 will have a native FZ-mount, which will provide an interface for Sony's SCL-Z18x140³ auto focus servo zoom lens as well as a wide range of lens adapters, such as the included PL-mount adapter.
Many digital sensors can match and even surpass traditional motion picture film for resolution and low light image quality, but with approximately 14.3 stops of dynamic range, film has maintained an advantage over most digital sensors. However, the F55's exposure latitude is rated at 14 stops of dynamic range, for truly film-like rendering of highlights and shadows. Moreover, the F55 incorporates the same color filter array technology used in Sony's flagship F65, for a color gamut that is even wider than motion picture film.
On-board 4K recording requires high-data rate recording media, and the F55 will use Sony's newly developed SxS PRO+ memory cards. A 128 GB card will provide enough space for approximately 40 minutes of 4K video in the XAVC Intra 422 format. SxS PRO+ cards will also allow on-board recording of 2K video at up to 180 frames per second² as well as SStP 4:4:4 at 440 Mbps when set to RGB.